Before submitting a vaccination notice to the physician, request the package insert for the vaccine he/she wishes to give you or your child. Do not accept CDC vaccine information sheets as a substitute. Do not decide while in his/her office, but take it home and read it.
DO NOT SIGN ANY VACCINE REFUSAL FORMS
(5) the doctor or nurse offers you. It is imperative that you present your own notice to them instead. The following notice is written from the point of view of a well informed rational parent, because most certainly the benefits of today’s vaccines do not outweigh the risks. The Vaccination Notice
(6) is designed to inform the doctor, hospital or school of the reasons you are opposed to their administering vaccines to your child and that you will only consent if they agree to accept the liability – in writing, which they would never do. The statements listed on the notice are factual and easy to validate. This approach should help put an end to the endless arguments that pediatricians and others inflict on vaccine-aware parents.
FILLING OUT THE NOTICE
1. Items in grey need to be personalized.
2. Select son or daughter as applicable.
3. Corporate entities need to be in all caps.
4. The health department of each state is listed in its corporate name in all caps on Dun and Bradstreet. That information is accessible for free online.
5. At the bottom of the notice is a space for the parent’s signature and the signature of two witnesses.
Of course the dates need to be identical. An acceptable alternative to two witnesses would be to sign in front of a notary and have them stamp it for you. Use blue ink for signatures.
DELIVERING THE NOTICE
This notice requires little discussion. Just hand it to the nurse or doctor. Politely explain that you are not comfortable with the vaccine risks and wish to have this notice placed in the child’s records so you don’t have to bring in a new one each time your child sees the doctor or nurse. If asked where you obtained the document, simply say from another parent, which is true. Giving more information is neither required nor advisable. Citing websites or vaccine-aware organizations just motivates those in the vaccination-distribution-business to track down and discredit folks that are doing their best to bring good information to the public. And, frankly where you get your information is none of their business.
Do not answer detailed questions about your objections to any vaccine. Just repeat what is on the notice; “I am aware of multiple scientific peer-reviewed papers that have exposed the dangers of many vaccines.”
Doctors and nurses are well armed with ‘talking points’ designed to overcome all claims you might make regarding vaccines and nearly all authors you might site. According to Russell Blaylock, MD there are lots of peer-reviewed articles on this topic for doctors and nurses to read. It is their job to seek this information. It is not your job to provide it to them. The notice just states facts and is designed to be self-explanatory. Should the clerk, doctor, or nurse refuse to accept your notice, remind them that legal notices are an important element in due process.
Keep a copy for yourself and put the name of the employee who accepted (or rejected) the notice and the date it was delivered on the bottom of the page. Should school employees refuse to place the notice in your son or daughter’s file, refer them to the “Notice to agent is notice to principal clause”.
Write Notice refused by Agent (first and last name) on such and such date in the space at the top of the notice. Then take the notice home and send it certified mail (with return receipt) to the Superintendent of the school. Include a short explanatory letter. Following is a sample letter for the school superintendent.
(5) For more information go to ParentsAgainstMandatoryVaccines.com; “DO NOT SIGN”
Notice to agent is notice to principal – Notice to principal is notice to agent
As the living flesh and blood mother of Sally Doe Sally Doe (whose address is 2525 Maple Lane, Grove City, Ohio (no zip)), I am prohibited by law from endangering my son or daughter; therefore, I declare the following:
1) I am aware that those ordering and/or administering vaccines have been granted immunity from liability should my son or daughter suffer from a vaccine caused injury or illness. Since the Supreme Court decision Bruesewitz v. Wyeth (Feb 22, 2011), drug companies are under no legal obligation to insure their vaccine products are either safe or effective. The same decision defined vaccines as unavoidably unsafe. The Vaccine Injury Compensation Trust Fund is not an acceptable alternative to me. (Reason listed below – #10)
2) Unless I receive the vaccine manufacturer’s package inserts, I have not been given full disclosure regarding any vaccine. CDC or public health vaccine information sheets and/or websites are not acceptable alternatives. (Reasons listed below – #4 & #5)
3) I am aware that vaccine schedules have been established by the CDC and are promoted by public health departments, the American Academy of Pediatrics and other organizations. I do not accept CDC recommendations as science-based. (Reasons listed below – #4 & #6)
4) I do not recognize the CDC as a government health advocacy organization. It is a corporation listed on Dun and Bradstreet and headquartered in the STATE OF GEORGIA, with strong ties to the pharmaceutical industry. Therefore, their recommendations are influenced by the ‘fiscal’ health of their corporation.
5) I am aware that physician records are reviewed by the HEALTH, OHIO DEPARTMENT OF, a corporation headquartered in COLUMBUS OH and listed on Dun and Bradstreet, and who receive monetary compensation from the CDC to perform this function. Therefore, the state public health department’s recommendations and actions are influenced by the ‘fiscal’ health of their corporation.
6) I do not recognize the AMERICAN ACADEMY OF PEDIATRICS nor the AMERICAN ACADEMY OF FAMILY PHYSICIANS as health advocacy organizations. They are both corporations (listed on Dun and Bradstreet) that are headquartered in the STATE OF ILLINOIS and the STATE OF KANSAS respectively, whose monetary compensation from the vaccine manufacturers contributes to the ‘fiscal’ health of their corporations.
7) I am aware that many physicians are paid higher reimbursement rates for administering vaccines.
8) I am aware that LEGISLATORS for the corporation known as the STATE OF OHIO, listed on Dun and Bradstreet, vote on statutes and rules for the STATE OF OHIO. As the LEGISLATORS have no medical training and can easily be influenced by drug company lobbyists and/or the CDC, I do not accept their corporate statutory vaccination mandates as science-based.
9) I am aware of multiple scientific peer-reviewed papers that have exposed the dangers of many vaccines as well as the “herd immunity myth” of 1933.
10) I am aware that the corporation HEALTH & HUMAN SERVICES, UNITED STATES DEPARTMENT OF (listed on Dun and Bradstreet and headquartered in WASHINGTON DC) determines claims paid from the Vaccine Injury Compensation Trust Fund via a secret administrative process and also profits from vaccine patents.
11) I have concluded that failure to follow the CDC recommendations about vaccinations is less likely to endanger the health or life of my son (or daughter) or other’s sons and daughters than following their recommendations. For the reasons I have listed and more, I do not consent to anyone administering any vaccine to my son or daughter unless they provide me with the vaccine package insert, allow me to determine if the health risks are acceptable, and sign a document stating that they, in their professional and personal capacity, not me (and or my spouse) accept the responsibility for any injury or illness (as defined by the International Medical Council on Vaccination) the vaccine they administer might cause my progeny (property), Sally Doe.
NOTE: This document can be used to protect those that administer vaccines (physicians, nurses or others) or are obliged to adhere to corporate statutes from any punitive statutory actions or penalties.
1. I understand that the pharmaceutical company who made this vaccine has NO liability.
2. I understand that I pay a $0.75 Federal Excise Tax per vaccine, used to pay
vaccine injured families through the National Vaccine Injury Compensation Program (NVICP) created by the government.
3. I understand that this vaccine contains neurotoxins such as aluminum that far exceeds “safe levels” deemed by the EPA.
4. I understand that this vaccine contains carcinogenic ingredients.
5. I understand that this vaccine was made from aborted fetal cell lines.
6. I understand that getting this vaccine does not ensure that I will be protected from the disease.
7. I understand that my child could get the very disease s/he was vaccinated for.
8. I understand that my child could be a carrier of the disease s/he was vaccinated for and spread it (“shedding”) for up to six weeks.
9. I understand that my doctor may get monetarily rewarded for having a high percentage of his/her patients who are fully vaccinated.
10. I understand that if my child is injured by a vaccine, my doctor would have to spend an exorbitant amount of hours filling out paper work in order to report it to VAERS (the only way to officially report a vaccine injury).
11. I understand that my doctor has no incentive to fill out paperwork for a vaccine injury.
12. I understand that vaccine injury is under-reported.
13. I understand that vaccine mandates (like SB277) literally hand over new customers to pharmaceutical companies.
14. I understand that pharmaceutical companies have no incentive to make their product better.
15. I understand that pharmaceutical companies spend up to 4x more on advertising than they do on research.
16. I understand that corporate media gets 70% of their advertising revenue from pharmaceutical companies.
17. I understand that corporate media does not want to lose revenue, certainly not 70% of it.
18. I understand that when pharmaceutical companies conduct a study (on their own product) it is in their best interest to have a favorable outcome.
19. I understand that this vaccine schedule has never been tested on children.
20. I understand that this vaccine could cause injury or death, and my child could be one of them.
21. My doctor has informed me on all the risks and side effects and has reviewed the vaccine insert with me. (Honestly, who does that? Good thing most don’t because most doctors have never read a manufacturer’s insert anyway.. I’ve read every single insert for every vaccine on the CDC’s schedule for children 0-18, it is many many hours of reading and definitely boring but eye opening for sure)
22. I understand that if my child dies from this vaccine I will be awarded no more than $250,000.
23. I am making an informed choice to vaccinate my child. (This means you have researched and found the rare studies that were not financed by big pharma (no conflict of interest) and the double placebo studies. Oh wait, there is NONE because vaccine manufacturers are NOT subjected to them like for every other medication the FDA has to approve…so the so called studies do not prove actual effectiveness! Food for thought! )
Arkansas Mumps Outbreak update:
As of Sept. 14, 2016…
ZERO in vaccine-free kids.
Vaccine-free kids are excluded from school unless they get the vaccine. Then they can come back, and if they get the mumps then, they will be excluded again.
When our son, Sam, was diagnosed with autism, the first person we called when we got home from the doctor who had just told us that Sam would “NEVER talk, never go to school, never have friends…” …the first person we called was Joe (Joseph Chilton Pearce). Joe took the diagnosis with a grain of salt and said this to us, “Know this: The line between autism and genius is hair thin. If you have the courage, throw out your television and home-school him.” Further in the discussion, he said, “The point is that everything he’s doing, even if he’s screaming, is an expression of his intelligence. It’s up to you to figure out what he’s trying to say and go from there.” Here we are 20 years later…Sam has lost his autism diagnosis. He is a talented singer and actor, sought after in the local opera circles (He just sang Verdi’s “King for a Day” in Donald Pippin’s Pocket Opera, for example) and is attending on-line college towards his Associate Arts degree after which he’s been offered a slot in an acting conservatory in New York City with plans to go on to a music conservatory or university music program. THANK YOU, Joe. Your words have always guided us on our path with our son, Sam. Bless you….
Also available are copies of my book that exposes Salk as a fraud and his vaccine as a hoax. $20.00 plus shipping.
We agree with those members of the profession who hold that no germ causes tuberculosis. Germs do not cause any disease. Further, we agree that there is more harm in the fear of germs than there is in the germs themselves.
TIMELY TRUTHS on HUMAN HEALTH
Simon Louis Katzoff, M.D. 1921
Pasteur attached so much importance to this point that on his deathbed he said to Professor A. Renon who looked after him: “Bernard was right. Le germe n’est rien c’est le terrain qui est tout” (Bernard was right. The microbe is nothing, the soil is everything.”
THE STRESS OF LIFE
HANS SELYE, M.D. 1956
Medical doctors are working on the germ theory of disease.. But the germ theory is already weakening and is due for being thrown aside. Dr. Fraser of Canada and Dr. Powell of California have experimented with billions of germs of all varieties, but they have been unable to produce a single disease by the introduction of germs into human subjects. Dr. Waite tried for years to prove the germ theory, but he could not do so. During the World War an experiment was conducted at Gallop’s Island Massachusetts, in which millions of influenza germs were injected into over one hundred men at the Government hospital, and no one got the flu. Germs are scavengers.
General Brief on Behalf of Informed Consent
Ralph Fucetola JD
INTRODUCTION Informed Consent is a Fundamental Human Right Protected Against Diminishment Through Legislative and Administrative Agency Denial of Philosophical or Religious Conscientious Objections to Mandated Vaccination. Informed Consent is Separate from Statutory Exemptions and May Not Be Abolished. The Right to Informed Consent is Meaningless Without the Right to Refuse Any Medical Intervention, Including Vaccination.
In order to vindicate International Humanitarian Law regarding Informed Consent to any and all medical interventions, including vaccination, even during any declared local, national or international Health Emergency, the right to refuse any vaccination must be respected, whether that refusal is grounded in philosophical, medical, religious or no reasons at all.
Point One: The Legal Basis for Informed Consent Point
Point Two: Legitimate Government Regulation
Point Three: International Law Protects Informed Consent
Point Four: The Right Must Be Asserted to Be Protected
Point Five: The Right May Not Be Defeated by Unconstitutional Conditions
Point One: The Bill of Rights’ Speech, Privacy and Association Rights are the Basis for Informed Consent.
Implementing the general law as applied to the protection of human life is mandated, in the instance of vaccination, by the United States Supreme Court, which held that the courts “are not without power…” regarding vaccination in the case of Jacobson vs Commonwealth of Massachusetts . In 1914, Judge (later Supreme Court Justice) Benjamin Cardozo validated the concept of voluntary consent when he noted that every human being has a right to decide what shall be done with his or her body, deeming medical intervention without Informed Consent an unlawful trespass:
“Every human being of adult years and sound mind has a right to determine what shall be done with his own body; and a surgeon who performs an operation without his patient’s consent commits an assault for which he is liable in damages.”
Federal Regulation acknowledges Informed Consent for formal Institutional Review Board (IRB – required for FDA approved medical experiments) overseeing experimentation. The recognition of the application of Informed Consent during the less formal “final stage” of experimentation on drugs (including vaccines) released to the public is not adequately implemented by law or regulation, “…Phase 4 trials are conducted after a product is already approved and on the market to find out more about the treatment’s long-term risks…” . With regard to all communications about health care decisions, the members of the public have the right to make informed consent decisions, even if a decision may be considered a “bad” decision by the Government. The Supreme Court indicated, in Thompson v Western States:
“We have previously rejected the notion that the Government has an interest in preventing the dissemination of truthful commercial information in order to prevent members of the public from making bad decisions with the information.” . The United States is bound to observe the Nuremberg Code by virtue of the Subsequent Nuremberg Trials and subsequent exacting of justice through penalties, including the death penalty. The Geneva Conventions (the international treaties that govern humanitarian requirements)  require that the United States be bound by these international humanitarian principles. Thus the United States is treaty-bound to implement fully Informed Consent.
Even in an emergency situation the Government Agencies involved must take a pro-active role in the full implementation of Informed Consent without “the intervention of any element of force, fraud, deceit, duress, over-reaching, or other ulterior form of constraint or coercion…”
The public has a right to know, and the governments on the federal and state levels have an obligation to provide, clear information regarding the Informed Consent, to the end that government approvals, requirements, mandates and recommendations are understood to be subject to the Right of Informed Consent. Intervention by the courts must vindicate this Right.
Point Two: Legitimate Government Regulation
Government Agencies have No Legitimate Interest in Promoting FDA-Approved Vaccination Mandates in Violation of Informed Consent.
In the case of State v Biggs (46 SE Reporter 401, 1903) the North Carolina Supreme Court dealt with a person who was advising people as to diet, and administering massage, baths and physical culture. In the Biggs case, the defendant “advertised himself as a ‘nonmedical physician’… [and] held himself out to the public to cure disease by ‘a system of drugless healing’…” p.401.
That Court held that there could be no “state system of healing” p.402 and while “Those who wish to be treated by practitioners of medicine and surgery had the guaranty that such practitioners had been duly examined… those who had faith in treatment by methods not included in the ‘practice of medicine and surgery’ as usually understood, had reserved to them the right to practice their faith and be treated, if they chose, by those who openly and avowedly did not use either surgery or drugs in the treatment of diseases…” p.402.
There is no compelling government interest in controlling people associating together for the improvement of their well-being.
The North Carolina Supreme Court concluded, nearly a century ago in State v Biggs, supra., at p.405:
“Medicine is an experimental, not an exact science. All the law can do is to regulate and safeguard the use of powerful and dangerous remedies, like the knife and drugs, but it cannot forbid dispensing with them. When the Master, who was himself called the Good Physician, was told that other than his followers were casting out devils and curing diseases, he said, ‘Forbid them not.‘” (p.405).
FDA approved drugs, including vaccines, remain in an experimental state, which the FDA calls “Phase 4” of the clinical trials system.
Unless affirmatively and effectively asserted an individual’s Fundamental Right to Informed Consent, the legal ability to resist unwanted medical interventions, such as vaccines and other invasive techniques, may be ignored by the medical system under government directive. Based on the ancient legal principle that “silence is acquiescence”martial law or medical emergency authorities may presume that you consent to even experimental medical interventions, as we saw imposed by WHO dictum during the 2014 Ebola Panic. The same is true of medical practice in “ordinary times”.
After the horrors of the Second World War, including the murder and abuse of millions with the complicity of the “health care” authorities of various warring parties, the international community developed conventions and declarations to the end that “Never Again!” would – or could – the health system or health professionals be used to harm either individuals or whole populations. Those prohibitions and protections remain binding today.
A key element in the international protections secured by the Allied Victory and subsequent codification of health-related international law was recognition that no person could be forced to accept any medical intervention that was contrary to conscience and that all medical interventions were to be carried out only with fully informed [and therefore meaningfully willing] consent.
This has been international law for millennia, starting with the Hippocratic Oath in which doctors swore “I will take care that [my patients] suffer no hurt or damage” and
“Nor shall any man’s entreaty prevail upon me to administer poison to anyone…” .
Point Three: International Law Protects the Right of Informed Consent
Among the Post World War II protective codifications were the Universal Declaration of Rights, Geneva Declarationand the Nuremberg Code which state, concerning the rights of all human beings and the obligation for ethical action by health personnel:
“Everyone has the right to life, liberty and security of person… No one shall be subjected to … inhuman or degrading treatment … Everyone is entitled in full equality to a fair and public hearing by an independent and impartial tribunal, in the determination of his rights… No one shall be subjected to arbitrary interference with his privacy, family, home or correspondence…”
“I WILL NOT USE my medical knowledge to violate human rights and civil liberties, even under threat…”
“The voluntary consent of the human subject is absolutely essential. This means that the person involved should have legal capacity to give consent; should be so situated as to be able to exercise free power of choice, without the intervention of any element of force, fraud, deceit, duress, over-reaching, or other ulterior form of constraint or coercion; and should have sufficient knowledge and comprehension of the elements of the subject matter involved, as to enable him to make an understanding and enlightened decision.”
This salutary development of international law has continued with international standards promulgated, such as the UNESCO Universal Bioethics Declaration  about which it has been said:
Even apart from article 7 of the ICCPR, ethical requirements for informed consent before medical or scientific treatment probably constitute international law as involving “general principles of law” under article 38 (1) (c) of the Statute of the International Court of Justice. The reference to “civilised nations” in this context could well introduce an ethical requirement to such evaluations that many contemporary developed nations may fail.
Defining Informed Consent
“Informed consent is a process for getting permission before conducting a healthcare intervention on a person… In the United Kingdom and countries such as Malaysia and Singapore, informed consent in medical procedures requires proof as to the standard of care to expect as a recognized standard of acceptable professional practice (the Bolam Test), that is, what risks would a medical professional usually disclose in the circumstances (see Loss of right in English law). Arguably, this is “sufficient consent” rather than “informed consent.” … Medicine in the United States, Australia, and Canada take a more patient-centric approach to “‘informed consent.’” Informed consent in these jurisdictions requires doctors to disclose significant risks, as well as risks of particular importance to that patient. This approach combines an objective (the reasonable patient) and subjective (this particular patient) approach.”
.Point Four: The Right Must Be Asserted to Be Preserved
Where there is no recognition of the legal duty to obtain informed consent, the individual or guardian must assert the Right or it may unlawfully assumed or deemed to have been waived. International Humanitarian Law is clear: without clear, affirmative, memorialized informed consent, it must be concluded that Informed Consent has been withheld.
The essential importance of asserting the Right to preserve it is shown by the 2013 US Supreme Court case of Missouri vs McNeely, where the warrantless extraction of blood was ruled illegal as the defendant “refused to consent.” Had McNeely remained silent, the blood test would have been allowed.
.The Court opined,
Even a “…diminished expectation of privacy does not diminish the… privacy interest in preventing a government agent from piercing the… skin. And though a blood test conducted in a medical setting by trained personnel is less intrusive than other bodily invasions, this Court has never retreated from its recognition that any compelled intrusion into the human body implicates significant, constitutionally protected privacy interests…” (page 15; emphasis added).
If the removal of blood “implicates significant, constitutionally protected privacy interests…” it is fair to assume that other invasive medical techniques including the introduction of vaccine toxins into the body that have been held to be “unavoidably unsafe”will also give rise to such concerns.
The Constitution of the United States recognizes certain Rights held by people and delegates certain limited Powers to the government. Without clear respect for those Rights, the judicial system and the administration of government will fail to protect the truly fundamental interests of civil society, including the Right to Informed Consent.
An earlier Supreme Court understood this, when in 1905 in Jacobson v Massachusetts, the Court declared the judicial power to extend to protecting people from forced vaccination.
While giving due deference to the State authorities, the Supreme Court reserved for the Federal Courts the right to intervene in matters where health and life may be at stake:
“…if it be apparent or can be shown with reasonable certainty that he is not at the time a fit subject of vaccination or that vaccination, by reason of his then condition, would seriously impair his health or probably cause his death.” [Emphasis added.]
In a regime of verbal obfuscation of fundamental Right, only the clear assertion of the Right will prevent degradation of the Right “by a thousand (bureaucratic) cuts…” If McNeely had not engaged in protected speech stating he did not consent, the taking of his blood would probably have been allowed.
The question then becomes, “How is one to effectively assert the Right to Informed Consent, enshrined in International Humanitarian Law, for oneself and those over whom one has guardianship?” Thus, there is a need for strong Statutory and Regulatory protections for the Right, whether exercised by Advanced Medical Directive or otherwise, in situations that do not involve a formal IRB.
Access to the AVD Card Here: http://drrimatruthreports.com/advancevaccinedirective
Point Five: Government Action Imposes an Unconstitutional Condition
on the Constitutionally Protected Right to Informed Consent
The well-established law of Unconstitutional Conditions has particular relevance in the case before any Court wherein a party is faced with the harsh choice of vaccinating the child or having the child banned from the public benefit of public education, required by law for all children. Any law, regulation or policy imposing school vaccine mandates where the parent is faced with denying his or her own expressed beliefs or preferences (beliefs thereby protected under the First Amendment) or denying the child access to public education, is an action “under color of law” that forces coerced consent..
This is precisely the type of duress condemned by the Nuremberg Code.
It is also clearly conditioning the acceptance of a public benefit on the surrender of a right.
The law of Unconstitutional Conditions is well-represented in the jurisprudence of the United States Supreme Court and the Courts it oversees.
We do not pretend to more expertise on the issue than the Court’s own pronouncements.
The Supreme Court first mentions the phrase in Doyle v. Continental Ins. Co., 94 U.S. 535, 543 (1876) (Badley, J., dissenting) “Though the State may have the [police] power… it has no power to impose unconstitutional conditions…”
In Frost v Railroad Commission, 271 U.S. 583,594 (1925) the Court held it “would be a palpable incongruity to strike down an act of state legislation which, by words of express divestment seeks to strip the citizen of rights guaranteed by the federal Constitution, but to uphold an act by which the same result is accomplished under the guise of a surrender of a right in exchange for a valuable privilege which the state threatens otherwise to withhold… it may not impose conditions which require the relinquishment of constitutional rights.”
More recently the Court applied the principle to First Amendment speech rights arising from expressive association issues directly in point here where First Amendment protected religious expressive association is involved. In Speiser v Randall, 357 U.S. 513, 526 (1958)
“In practical operation, therefore, this procedural device must necessarily produce a result the State could not command directly. It can only result in a deterrence of speech which the Constitution makes free.”
And finally, of particular note is the statement in Perry v Sindermann, 408 U.S. 593, 597 (1972):
“…this court has made it clear that even though a person has no ‘right’ to a valuable governmental benefit and even though the government may deny him the benefit for any number of reasons, there are some reasons upon which the government may not rely. It may not deny a benefit to a person on a basis that infringes his constitutionally protected interests – especially, his interest in freedom of speech. For if the government could deny a benefit to a person because of his constitutionally protected speech or associations, his exercise of those freedoms would in effect be penalized and inhibited. This would allow the government to “produce a result which (it) could not command directly.”
It was not for no reason that the Founders grouped together in the First Amendment Religious Liberty, Speech, Assembly and Petition Rights. Rather, these stated Rights have been held by the Supreme Court to be, together, “expressive association.”
We consider meaningful Informed Consent to be the sine qua non of humane health care required by International Humanitarian Law. Truly, no free person should be forced to consent to mandated medical interventions.
There can hardly be a more fundamental or central freedom issue than whether agents of government, or persons acting under color of state law, as are those who act to abrogate conscientious objections to mandated vaccines, can force a free and competent adult (or a child under the protection of such adult) to receive any medical treatment. That the treatment may be vaccination, which is not merely experimental and (sic) preventative but uninsurable and, according to many courts, “unavoidably unsafe” gives greater emphasis to the unconscionable personal sacrifice the individual is mandated to make. Such a mandate is inconsistent with status as a free person, rather than a slave. No free society can tolerate any such imposition.
“Liberty is to the collective body what health is to every individual body. Without health no pleasure can be tasted by man; without liberty, no happiness can be enjoyed by society.” – Thomas Jefferson
Ralph Fucetola JD
Attorney at Law in New Jersey
1971 – 2006
PS: I’d like to recommend Mary Holland’s spirited defense of Informed Consent here:
Jacobson v. Commonwealth of Massachusetts, 197 U.S. 11 (1905)
Schloendorff v. Society of New York Hosp.,105 N.E. 92, 93 (N.Y. 1914)
 The Geneva Conventions comprise four treaties,and three additional protocols, that establish the standards of international law for thehumanitarian treatment of war. The singular term Geneva Convention usually denotes the
agreements of 1949, negotiated in the aftermath of the Second World War (1939–45), which updated the terms of the first three treaties (1864, 1906, 1929), and added a fourth. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Geneva_Conventions
http://portal.unesco.org/en/ev.php-URL_ID=31058&URL_DO=DO_TOPIC&URL_SECTION=201.html which provides: Article 6 – Consent –1. Any preventive, diagnostic and therapeutic medical intervention is only to be carried out with the prior, free and informed consent of the person concerned, based on adequate information. The consent should, where appropriate, be express and may be withdrawn by the person concerned at any time and for any reason without disadvantage or prejudice. 2. Scientific research should only be carried out with the prior, free, express and informed consent of the person concerned. The information should be adequate, provided in a comprehensible form and should include modalities for withdrawal of consent. Consent may be withdrawn by the person concerned at any time and for any reason without any disadvantage or prejudice. Exceptions to this principle should be made only in accordance with ethical and legal standards adopted by States, consistent with the principles and provisions set out in this Declaration, in particular in Article 27, and international human rights law. Article 28 – Nothing in this Declaration may be interpreted as implying for any State, group or person any claim to engage in any activity or to perform any act contrary to human rights, fundamental freedoms and human dignity… [Emphasis added]
Failure to rebut the above with evidence means you the reader AGREE as required by Federal Rule of Evidence 8(b)(6). To rebut, please visit the forums at the address below: http://famguardian.org/forums/index.p…
Any attempt to slander our materials using arguments that are already rebutted in the above and in which the rebuttals are not addressed with disproving evidence signed under penalty of perjury constitutes:
Many of the above products manufactured by Pepsi, Cadbury, and Nestles, make use of additives developed by Senomyx, an American biotechnology company that develops additives to amplify certain flavors and smells in foods. Senomyx’s website claims that it has reverse engineered the receptors in humans that react for taste and aroma, and they are capitalizing on these discoveries to produce chemicals that will make food taste better.
Children of God for Life, citing the Senomyx paper “Human receptors for sweet and umami taste” in the Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences of the United States of America, claims Senomyx uses aborted fetal cells in its products and testing, making use of Human Embryonic Kidney 293 cells (HEK 293).
Senomyx has not denied this. The company lists several large corporate partners or “collaborators” on its website, such as PepsiCo and Nestle. Campbell Soup Company was a Senomyx corporate partner, but recently ended its partnership after pro-life groups brought up the matter of the use of human fetal cells. The recommendation is to boycott all of Senomyx’s products.
Neocutis is one company that uses Senomyx. The company produces anti wrinkle creams that contain cells from a 14 week gestation aborted male baby. It is recommended that we boycott all Neocutis products, especially the following:
Bio-Gel Prevedem Journee
Bio Restorative Skin Cream
Vaccines Containing Aborted Fetal Cells And the Manufacturers:
Even PepsiCo’s shareholders, who are not a religious or pro-life group, filed a resolution with the government office, the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) to demand they stop using fetal cell derived products because it was unnecessary and hurting business. You can find some general background on what we have called the “Industry of Death” by clicking here.
1. Is this necessary? No.
Animal cell lines produce vaccines and biologics as economically and effectively as the aborted fetal cell lines. Rejuvenating anti-aging creams and cosmetic products are available produced using animal and non-fetal materials. Moral options exist for Rabies, Polio, Rheumatoid Arthritis. Separate moral options currently are not available for Measles and Mumps.
2. Is this safe? We don’t know.
Studies have not yet been done to determine the health consequences of injecting contaminating aborted fetal DNA and materials into our children, into our bodies, or into our skin.
Perth-born and raised Tait, who captained Australia’s rowing team at the Beijing Olympics was diagnosed with cervical cancer in March 2013. Before her diagnosis, she was fit and healthy. The diagnosis shocked she and her husband, telling The West Australian, “It’s been a rollercoaster.”
Tait won a gold and silver medal at the 2005 World Rowing championships, as well as a bronze in the same competition in 2011. She won her Olympic silver medal in the pairs in 2012.
Rob Scott, Rowing Australia’s CEO, said she was a role model to all athletes and remembered her as determined and passionate in her sport, remarking that she will be missed.
Our heart goes out to her husband and children. We will update you as more information becomes available.