It’s a non-profit that has assets of $7.3 BILLION. It runs 1800 philanthropic funds. Here are some of its corporate partners:
Alexza Pharmaceuticals. Microsoft. Pepsico Foundation. Cisco. Hewlett Packard. Dell. Symantec. Unilever. Plus something called the SV2 Silicon Valley Social Venture Fund, “building and scaling social inventions.”
For some reason, this huge Foundation is pushing a children’s bill of rights that is reflected in a new CA bill, SB18, that will eventually make the State the top-dog controlling force over all children in California.
No, we do not just go on internet to learn about vaccines. There was no internet when my kids were injured by vaccines. All we did was give our kids a vaccine because we trusted doctors BUT then saw the immediate results. Injury. The proof was cause and effect in front of our eyes.
To whatever Warrior wrote this — Thank you!
1. I understand that the pharmaceutical company who made this vaccine has NO liability.
2. I understand that I pay a $0.75 Federal Excise Tax per vaccine, used to pay
vaccine injured families through the National Vaccine Injury Compensation Program (NVICP) created by the government.
3. I understand that this vaccine contains neurotoxins such as aluminum that far exceeds “safe levels” deemed by the EPA.
4. I understand that this vaccine contains carcinogenic ingredients.
5. I understand that this vaccine was made from aborted fetal cell lines.
6. I understand that getting this vaccine does not ensure that I will be protected from the disease.
7. I understand that my child could get the very disease s/he was vaccinated for.
8. I understand that my child could be a carrier of the disease s/he was vaccinated for and spread it (“shedding”) for up to six weeks.
9. I understand that my doctor may get monetarily rewarded for having a high percentage of his/her patients who are fully vaccinated.
10. I understand that if my child is injured by a vaccine, my doctor would have to spend an exorbitant amount of hours filling out paper work in order to report it to VAERS (the only way to officially report a vaccine injury).
11. I understand that my doctor has no incentive to fill out paperwork for a vaccine injury.
12. I understand that vaccine injury is under-reported.
13. I understand that vaccine mandates (like SB277) literally hand over new customers to pharmaceutical companies.
14. I understand that pharmaceutical companies have no incentive to make their product better.
15. I understand that pharmaceutical companies spend up to 4x more on advertising than they do on research.
16. I understand that corporate media gets 70% of their advertising revenue from pharmaceutical companies.
17. I understand that corporate media does not want to lose revenue, certainly not 70% of it.
18. I understand that when pharmaceutical companies conduct a study (on their own product) it is in their best interest to have a favorable outcome.
19. I understand that this vaccine schedule has never been tested on children.
20. I understand that this vaccine could cause injury or death, and my child could be one of them.
21. My doctor has informed me on all the risks and side effects and has reviewed the vaccine insert with me. (Honestly, who does that? Good thing most don’t because most doctors have never read a manufacturer’s insert anyway.. I’ve read every single insert for every vaccine on the CDC’s schedule for children 0-18, it is many many hours of reading and definitely boring but eye opening for sure)
22. I understand that if my child dies from this vaccine I will be awarded no more than $250,000.
23. I am making an informed choice to vaccinate my child. (This means you have researched and found the rare studies that were not financed by big pharma (no conflict of interest) and the double placebo studies. Oh wait, there is NONE because vaccine manufacturers are NOT subjected to them like for every other medication the FDA has to approve…so the so called studies do not prove actual effectiveness! Food for thought! )
Pepsi Beverages on the Boycott:
• All Pepsi soft drinks
• Sierra Mist soft drinks
• Mountain Dew soft drinks
• Mug root beer and other soft drinks
• No Fear beverages
• Ocean Spray beverages
• Seattle’s Best Coffee
• Tazo beverages
• AMP Energy beverages
• Aquafina water
• Aquafina flavored beverages
• DoubleShot energy beverages
• Frappuccino beverages
• Lipton tea and other beverages
• Propel beverages
• SoBe beverages
• Gatorade beverages
• Fiesta Miranda beverages
• Tropicana juices and beverages
• All coffee creamers
• Maggi Brand instant soups, bouillon cubes, ketchups, sauces, seasoning, instant noodles
Kraft – Cadbury Adams LLC Products:
• Black Jack chewing gum
• Bubbaloo bubble gum
• Bubblicious bubble gum
• Freshen Up Gum
• Sour Cherry Gum (Limited)
• Sour Apple Gum (Limited)
Cadbury Adams LLC Candies:
• Sour Cherry Blasters
• Fruit Mania
• Bassett’s Liquorice Allsorts
• MaynardsWine Gum
• Swedish Fish
• Swedish Berries
• Juicy Squirts
• Original Gummies
• Fuzzy Peach
• Sour Chillers
• Sour Patch Kids
• Mini Fruit Gums
Other Cadbury Adams LLC Products:
• Certs breath mints
• Halls Cough Drops
Many of the above products manufactured by Pepsi, Cadbury, and Nestles, make use of additives developed by Senomyx, an American biotechnology company that develops additives to amplify certain flavors and smells in foods. Senomyx’s website claims that it has reverse engineered the receptors in humans that react for taste and aroma, and they are capitalizing on these discoveries to produce chemicals that will make food taste better.
Children of God for Life, citing the Senomyx paper “Human receptors for sweet and umami taste” in the Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences of the United States of America, claims Senomyx uses aborted fetal cells in its products and testing, making use of Human Embryonic Kidney 293 cells (HEK 293).
Senomyx has not denied this. The company lists several large corporate partners or “collaborators” on its website, such as PepsiCo and Nestle. Campbell Soup Company was a Senomyx corporate partner, but recently ended its partnership after pro-life groups brought up the matter of the use of human fetal cells. The recommendation is to boycott all of Senomyx’s products.
Neocutis is one company that uses Senomyx. The company produces anti wrinkle creams that contain cells from a 14 week gestation aborted male baby. It is recommended that we boycott all Neocutis products, especially the following:
- Bio-Gel Prevedem Journee
- Bio-Serum Lumiere
- Bio Restorative Skin Cream
Vaccines Containing Aborted Fetal Cells And the Manufacturers:
- MMR II (Merck)
- ProQuad (MMR + Chickenpox – Merck)
- Varivax (Chickenpox – Merck)
- Pentacel (Polio + DTaP + HiB – Sanofi Pasteur)
- Vaqta (Hepatitis-A – Merck)
- Havrix (Hepatitis-A – Glaxo SmithKline)
- Twinrix (Hepatitis-A and B combo – Glaxo)
- Zostavax (Shingles – Merck)
- Imovax (Rabies – Sanofi Pasteur)
- Pulmozyme (Cystic Fibrosis – Genetech)
- Enbrel (Rheumatoid Arthritis – Amgen)
SCPI has a list of cosmetics that are similarly produced from aborted fetal tissue cell lines.
Even PepsiCo’s shareholders, who are not a religious or pro-life group, filed a resolution with the government office, the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) to demand they stop using fetal cell derived products because it was unnecessary and hurting business. You can find some general background on what we have called the “Industry of Death” by clicking here.
The seasonal flu vaccine actually has a low rate of effectiveness, of about 6%. There is evidence that Vitamin D better protects us from the flu. (To read more, go here and here.) In fact, 70% of doctors and nurses, and 62% of other health care workers do NOT get the yearly flu shot because:
- They don’t believe the vaccine would work
- They believe their immune systems are strong enough to withstand exposure to the flu
- They are concerned about side effects
In the end, we must ask ourselves two questions:
1. Is this necessary? No.
Animal cell lines produce vaccines and biologics as economically and effectively as the aborted fetal cell lines. Rejuvenating anti-aging creams and cosmetic products are available produced using animal and non-fetal materials. Moral options exist for Rabies, Polio, Rheumatoid Arthritis. Separate moral options currently are not available for Measles and Mumps.
2. Is this safe? We don’t know.
Studies have not yet been done to determine the health consequences of injecting contaminating aborted fetal DNA and materials into our children, into our bodies, or into our skin.
For more information, visit http://cogforlife.org.
Australian, London Olympics medallist rower, Sarah Tait has died after a battle with cervical cancer- she was 33. She is survived by her senior national coach husband Bill and two children.
Sadly, the HPV vaccine she had when she was younger didn’t save her and neither did the chemotherapy.
From the Yahoo News article:
“It’s not how I thought my life would look like at this stage.
I had the cervical cancer vaccine when I was younger. I’ve had regular pap smears my whole life, most recently in December, which didn’t pick it up. Said Tait.”
Remember, studies have shown that Gardasil(the HPV vaccine)can make women MORE likely to get the high risk strains of HPV that lead to the deadly cancer, than women who’ve received no vaccine at all. Even CBS was forced to admit this on the national news. The Solution? Merck says MORE shots. Many say this isn’t true, but click on this link to read the CBS article about the study that showed the dangers of Gardasil. Every day we talk to women or their mothers who have contracted HPV after the vaccination. And the studies speak for themselves.
Perth-born and raised Tait, who captained Australia’s rowing team at the Beijing Olympics was diagnosed with cervical cancer in March 2013. Before her diagnosis, she was fit and healthy. The diagnosis shocked she and her husband, telling The West Australian, “It’s been a rollercoaster.”
Tait won a gold and silver medal at the 2005 World Rowing championships, as well as a bronze in the same competition in 2011. She won her Olympic silver medal in the pairs in 2012.
Rob Scott, Rowing Australia’s CEO, said she was a role model to all athletes and remembered her as determined and passionate in her sport, remarking that she will be missed.
Our heart goes out to her husband and children. We will update you as more information becomes available.
12-Year-Old Vaccine Boy Update/Partial Retraction
I wanted to post a video update to the VaccineBoy hoax story but I have a raging sunburn on my head/face from being the Daddy Express for 4 hours at a pool party this weekend and the lizard skin effect I’m sporting would just not be that pleasant. I have spent the last 48 hours obsessing over every little detail of this thing and I mean every little detail, down to hair styles and conflicting shirt collars. I wanted to retract one or two things from my original video and confirm a couple of other things. Before I do, let me just say this: As adult like as this kid talks, please remember that he’s just a kid and that he may not have the emotional fortitude that you or I do. Social media can make insta-stars of anyone, whether they’re ready for it or not. I’ve gotten less than .1% of the traffic his video has and it has caused me some lost sleep. I’m sure he and his family are no different. I realize that his thoughtless, fact-free video drivel was hurtful and made it easy to hate him. Don’t. Channel it towards change. I will show you how. Keep watching. We can do this.
Here are my partial retractions:
1) I don’t believe the Vaccine video was shot on a professional camera anymore. I believe it was shot on an iPad. I did some eye-alignment tests using the front-facing camera on my iPad Air (shot in Landscape mode with front-facing camera on my left), and looking at the right of the screen to align a paper I was holding produced similar eyelines as the kid. I also noticed the exposure changing whenever he brought in and out the paper- something that a professional camera would likely not do (pro camera operators don’t use auto-exposure very often).
2) I don’t believe the APlus media writer knew about the video before it went up. I spoke at length with her, twice over the past two days and she has convinced me she found the post organically through a Facebook group she follows (not a member of) called A Science Enthusiast. She is an avowed Believer, I realize. She could be lying to protect an elaborate PR set up, but I think she is telling me the truth.
Here is what I have confirmed, which will be at odds with 1 and 2.
1) Many people have suggested (including the Aplus writer) that Google dated the suspect articles May 24th because that was the date on the content embedded within the post. Ergo: You create an article on June 8th that contains a Facebook video from May 24th and Google will show May 24th as the day that article was created. I have not found this behavior anywhere I’ve looked, and the two SEO experts I spoke with have never heard of this behavior. In fact, I went through 20 Aplus articles that contained embedded content from Facebook, YouTube, Twitter, Instagram and Vimeo and I never found a single instance of Google dating the article based on the embedded content. Similarly, I went through a couple of articles on Babble that contained embedded content and was unable to find a single instance of Google dating articles based on embedded content.
That means there were still 4 VaccineBoy articles I could find that have May 24th dates on them. If you do the Google search now, you may see different dates than I showed in the original video because of updates done to the page. Regardless, the dates won’t move backwards, only forwards. The author of one of the articles has me convinced they didn’t know about the video until May 27th. But still, Google says May 24th. I can’t explain it any other way than the articles, or placeholders for them, were up on that day.
There are still strange things about this that befuddle me. Why is he wearing the same thing in both videos, but the wear and tear on his shirt makes it look 3 months older in the Portrait video.
I still believe that there is money behind this kid, that someone is dropping some dosh or working very hard to make him an Instastar. Perhaps vaccines just happened to come up on the radar. Perhaps he will never talk about them again. We’ll see. I’m more than happy to have him on my show. We can play Ping-Pong if he doesn’t want to debate vaccines. Loser admits the winner is correct in their belief.
I look forward to more videos from me that have nothing to do with a 12-year-old kid regurgitating bullet points from a 30 year old pharma rep brochure. I hope you do too. And that is my incredible opinion.
Comments by Brian Shilhavy
Editor of Health Impact News
As the medical profession continues to debate the merits of “Shaken baby syndrome” (SBS), the American judicial system is increasingly determining that the evidence against SBS is strong enough to prevent convictions in a court of law, where the standard is “reasonable doubt.” Continue reading Supreme Judicial Court of Massachusetts Opens the Legal Door to Retry All Shaken Baby Syndrome Convictions
Religious People Being Attacked by Vaccines to eliminate their fanatical behaviour of, I suppose, Loving God.
Leaked Pentagon Video Shows Vaccine Designed to ~ Modify Behavior ~
Turn a fanatic into a normal person using Flu vaccine
The DOD, Pentagon video was released proving how they are using chemtrails and vaccines as mind control against “over religious” populations in the middle east. Fun-vaccs are a way to take the “God Gene” out of the brain and keep people under mind control.